DarkCrow Moderator Application

Post by darkcrow12 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:50 am

-- Personality --
Username on JoKaCraft: DarkCrow
Male/Female:Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone:Central European Time.

-- Information --
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?:Well I will donate when I will buy myself a paypal which I won't be able to do anytime soon. Sad
Do you know basic English?:Yes,well more than basic you could say.
Do you have Skype?:Yes I do have indeed
How long have you been on the server?:Well like a week,and I really like the server Very Happy Many guys think that I am funny and cool like skellton50
How many hours a week can you be on the server?:well it depends on it they may be 9 or 10 hours Very Happy
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?:Well I am gonna make later if I will become a moderator because I want it to be as official as it can be

-- Being a moderator --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?:Yes of course I will always help anybody which needs help.
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?:Yep,sure I will Very Happy
Why should we pick you as a moderator over the others?:Because I am very responsible and I really want to help the server become a better place for the members and of course you.
What can you offer us as a moderator of JoKaCraft?:Well mainly my help and my cool behaviour Very Happy

-- Extra --
Well I hope I will become a moderator in JoKaCraft and help all of the members,guests and all the other groups but most of all I want to help you to make the server a better place for everyone. Very Happy
darkcrow12
Gangsta
Gangsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DarkCrow Moderator Application

Post by RSnerd1233 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 am

Pretty good app, but, you aren't 15 yet, like the template says. Also, you have only been on the server for a week. I don't even know your name. XD. Must be our timezones.

RSnerd1233
Beast
Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darkcrow12 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 pm

RSnerd1233 wrote:Pretty good app, but, you aren't 15 yet, like the template says. Also, you have only been on the server for a week. I don't even know your name. XD. Must be our timezones.

Well,first of all thank you for replying Very Happy and I would like to inform you that I am like 14 and a half so it is not gonna be a big problem,Secondly I will be playing a lot more on the server a lot!And thirdly take skellton50 as an example we are in the same timezone yet you accepted him as a Moderator.These were the things I wanted to highlight and clarify.Thank you for your time Very Happy
darkcrow12
Gangsta
Gangsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darkcrow12 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:04 pm

darkcrow12 wrote: -- Personality --
Username on JoKaCraft: DarkCrow
Male/Female:Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone:Central European Time.

-- Information --
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?:Well I will donate when I will buy myself a paypal which I won't be able to do anytime soon. Sad
Do you know basic English?:Yes,well more than basic you could say.
Do you have Skype?:Yes I do have indeed
How long have you been on the server?:Well like a week,and I really like the server Very Happy Many guys think that I am funny and cool like skellton50
How many hours a week can you be on the server?:well it depends on it they may be 9 or 10 hours Very Happy
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?:Well I am gonna make later if I will become a moderator because I want it to be as official as it can be

-- Being a moderator --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?:Yes of course I will always help anybody which needs help.
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?:Yep,sure I will Very Happy
Why should we pick you as a moderator over the others?:Because I am very responsible and I really want to help the server become a better place for the members and of course you.
What can you offer us as a moderator of JoKaCraft?:Well mainly my help and my cool behaviour Very Happy

-- Extra --
Well I hope I will become a moderator in JoKaCraft and help all of the members,guests and all the other groups but most of all I want to help you to make the server a better place for everyone. Very Happy
darkcrow12
Gangsta
Gangsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top