Banned for a a not good reason?!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Banned for a a not good reason?!

Post by KingMontzHD on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 pm

That's unacceptable? How can griefers be unbanned?

KingMontzHD
Maeestro
Maeestro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roystonpkc on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 pm

King I asked him already so don't need another post!

roystonpkc
Glow Level
Glow Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hanrahan65 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Guys this "was" my un-ban appeal on the first page. but it seems that you guys are talking about griefing and not about my un-ban appeal, so here it is again (it is on the frist page btw)
What is your username :
hanrahan65

Who banned you :
carmaniac

When were you banned :
Just now

Why were you banned if given reason :
He accused me of xray.

Give me your side of the story of whatever happened:
I just joined the server and build a home in mandruah1's town. When I realized I was short of money so mandurah1 (a good friend of mine) said to join Miner and go down to diamond level and earn some money and diamonds. I was mining on the diamond level in a straight line when I intersected with another mine and I decided to check it out when I found some diamonds and it is common knowledge to know that diamonds are never near each other, so I decided to mine in another direction. So I wasn't hacking I was just using common knowledge to know how to mine diamonds, I have played minecraft for a long time and I know how to play the game properly. I hope you can read this and come to your senses to un-ban me, I am sorry for doing whatever wrong thing I have done and I hope you will be able to un-ban me.

Regards,
hanrahan65

hanrahan65
Maeestro
Maeestro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hanrahan65 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 pm

I have been accused by carmaniac that I was using x-ray on the server when I wasn't I hope you guys can help me.

hanrahan65
Maeestro
Maeestro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roystonpkc on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 pm

What's the reason? He won't write reason like that! It's either carmaniac code (some numbers)

roystonpkc
Glow Level
Glow Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicMachado on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Car just wrote Xray , and by the looks of it, it doens't seem like your getting unbanned
What I meant about some griefers having a chance of getting unbanned is that it just depends on how much they grief like that
EpicMachado
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Epic Moderator
Troll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roystonpkc on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 pm

But i thought 3 blocks=ban?

roystonpkc
Glow Level
Glow Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hanrahan65 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:21 am

I am a good player on the server and he got banned for nothing just because I was mining and I found tones of diamonds, iron, coal and redstone doesn't mean I am hacking. I just wanna get un-banned and enjoy the server with my friends, make new friends, help the server and build cool stuff. I hope you can give me a chance and if I am accused of using xray I will not try my hardest to get un-banned.
Help please Sad

hanrahan65
Maeestro
Maeestro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hanrahan65 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:34 am

Guys what I don't understand is there is no proof of me using x-ray, so I don't see why can't I become un-banned!? I was just mining on diamond level (10-16) and a little tip I found out (which I was using), it that there is never diamond next to diamond unless it is part of the diamonds u are mining. So please I want to help the server and I am a good edition to the server. So why can't I be un-banned?! Please admin/op/mod please explain to me why I can't be un-banned for mining diamond "correctly"?!
Please respond.

hanrahan65
Maeestro
Maeestro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 pm

hanrahan65 wrote:Guys what I don't understand is there is no proof of me using x-ray, so I don't see why can't I become un-banned!? I was just mining on diamond level (10-16) and a little tip I found out (which I was using), it that there is never diamond next to diamond unless it is part of the diamonds u are mining. So please I want to help the server and I am a good edition to the server. So why can't I be un-banned?! Please admin/op/mod please explain to me why I can't be un-banned for mining diamond "correctly"?!
Please respond.

I will give you a second chance, if you can prove to me you do not have any sort of mod at all other than the one mod we permit on the server.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hanrahan65 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:28 am

Carmaniac wrote:
hanrahan65 wrote:Guys what I don't understand is there is no proof of me using x-ray, so I don't see why can't I become un-banned!? I was just mining on diamond level (10-16) and a little tip I found out (which I was using), it that there is never diamond next to diamond unless it is part of the diamonds u are mining. So please I want to help the server and I am a good edition to the server. So why can't I be un-banned?! Please admin/op/mod please explain to me why I can't be un-banned for mining diamond "correctly"?!
Please respond.

I will give you a second chance, if you can prove to me you do not have any sort of mod at all other than the one mod we permit on the server.

But how?! btw thanks.
Can't you just un-ban me and if I do anything bad to ruin the server, you will be able to ban me forever.

hanrahan65
Maeestro
Maeestro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

banned for no apparented reason

Post by naturescene on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Name: naturescene
Reason: idk why i was banned i was not currently on the server when it happened

story: one day i was i bout to joined onto server completely ready to mine and go make more adjustments to my house then out of nowhere banned from server idk when it happened but i was baneed about a day ago from June 13 2012 so if i was banned can u get back to me so i can at least get a reason why i was banned so that be nice joker5o9 please i really would want to know

Yours truly, Naturescene

naturescene
Noob
Noob

Status : Can't waait for new server to come out but sad cause i built a frincken skyscraper in old server Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woots1230 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Nature I think ur posting this in the wrong thread and btw I think u got banned for griefing cuz I think I rmb ur name when I was checking for griefs

woots1230
Beast
Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top