So by saying nothing to Lynxaa23 thats an insult?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So by saying nothing to Lynxaa23 thats an insult?

Post by MegaV87 on Tue May 29, 2012 2:19 pm

I never insulted him and he bans me because he hates me i siad this b4 and he never denied it. Ive seen the "i hate lynxa" fan club and they insult him i dont do that thou ive been saying sorry for things i didnt do and what do i get but disrespect. Lynxa learn to respect ur elders. i.e. i say hi to lynxa and he says dont insult me **********. i mean really thats really what i said, and first of all how can insult him if i was never talking to him in the first place i was talking to carmanic and hes ok, it was lynxa who butted in our convo and started saying things idk what because i was afk when he did so really what could i have done should i have said afk? and i was also banned for two accs but i later found out that it was not in the rules, i never got to read them thou. and i have 2 accs not 3 my bro has his own but i have 1 cracked one and one that i registered so whoever stared up rumors that i had 3 accs is lying (totalpro). oh and i remember the only thing i said to lynxa b4 i got banned was watttttt, because he kept spaming my name. he did something cause one of my friends asked me "mega u being bad >Sad" but i had no clue what they were talking about because i was afk. apperntly saying waaatttt to lynxa is insulting to him. and not to point out fingers but a promoter who is now a mod said lynxa was raging a few others said this too but i forget who. So when i said this to lynxa he said he wasnt raging and he cursed at me yet again. so who was lying lynxa or the people on the server. and lynxa i tried to be nice but you ketp insulting me, seriously i bet u dont go to church or anything. i have to say thanks thou cause if you had not banned me i would have never found the servers that i found, they are a lot better then jokacraft in my opinion. and lynxa just to let you know im predicting that if you dont admit my innocence then jokacraft will fall adn the cause would be you lynxa. do not think i am fooling around because i have predicted things and even had new invention ideas and all of them came a realality, some did not happen yet but most likely will. I know your gonna be like haha fail kid (insert insult here) im too lazy to read most of that but i read the end and your wrong kid. then some other people will be like, lynxa is the boss man he will never let joka fall. but just wait cause i predicted some hard ships for joka and i saw you experienced one already, but idk what it was about, and i also predict that you wont get a full server you may get a half full server but not often. Ive found a hg server 10 times better then jokas hg and i heard people complaining that there is nothing to do on joka craft. if you want to find me ill be most likely on a server that has hid in the shadow of jokacraft and is steadily gaining more and more power. but we dont like pvp we have designated areas for pvp and griefers get banned. no two accs and no advertising. it is not yet 24/7 more like 24/6 soon. if i see you then expect a special welcome. and dont try to use a different acc because they can check the ip and will see if it is the same. well thats enough for now maybe ill be back maybe i wont. well see XD.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So by saying nothing to Lynxaa23 thats an insult?

Post by Carmaniac on Tue May 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Been denied so many times, just move along already.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp on Tue May 29, 2012 4:52 pm

holy shiz thats a long post, probably the longest in history of jokacraft by member lol. but too bad
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by totalpro007 on Tue May 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Mega stop making so many apps when each of it gets denied i will talk to joker to ban you off forums ...
totalpro007
Glow Level
Glow Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 on Tue May 29, 2012 10:59 pm

EDIT:
POST removed

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 on Tue May 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Total r u mad bro? cause you were never involved so why are you fussing about this? anyway i am going to try to skype with Joker so will you guys stop saying to move on and stuff like that. ever heard of a second chance?

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat on Wed May 30, 2012 2:18 am

Mega really wants to get his way... I wonder if it's possibe if he'll make somebody crack...
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MineKing on Wed May 30, 2012 2:48 am

lynxa hater's club?
lol!
MineKing
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat on Wed May 30, 2012 3:17 am

What? A hater club?
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 on Wed May 30, 2012 3:44 am

O.M.G, kid, now i will disrespect you if you truly want me to.
**Fuck Off with your made up bullshit about disrespect and recall what you have been saying, you make this apps knowing only i know what you say and then you make them bend the truth, and respect your elders, i can't stop laughing and didn't you have "Finals" to study for?, its best you get your grades in school, go study, and give up.

**EDIT**

"Hi lynxa "me *******"' - lol!, you say i disrespected you?, you started the whole argument on the jokacraft temp server that led to this, you made countless threats on demotion and you continued to talk trash to me after i started to ignore you, and you were not talking to Carmaniac that day, you ignored the global warning about using &k and other colors, so i muted you for 16 minutes then you made another account rather than waiting the mute out and started to ask why you were muted, later after i told you, you went afk then once you were afk i remember what you said to me on the temp server, thats what led to you ban and multi account and ignoring/not waiting your mute out also played a part.
And the whole thing you said about you saying hi to me then i cursed at you thats such a lie kido.

Move along and find another server, ohh and i also forgot your advertising on the temp server.

****EDIT****
You said you never disrespected me? ok then

1) countless threats of demotion.
2) saying i don't have a life - don't believe it check your other threads.
3) making up countless lies towards your unban appeals doesn't help it either.
4) avoiding being muted / multiaccount
5) straight away blamed me for all unban appeals that day - false positive.
6) blamed and flamed at me accusing of banning your "bro", it was your ip ban - think before you say things.

****** Ohh this is a good one ********

thou cause if you had not banned me i would have never found the servers that i found, they are a lot better then jokacraft in my opinion. and lynxa just to let you know im predicting that if you dont admit my innocence then jokacraft will fall adn the cause would be you lynxa. do not think i am fooling around because i have predicted things and even had new invention ideas and all of them came a realality
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Lynxaa23 wrote:O.M.G, kid, now i will disrespect you if you truly want me to.
**Fuck Off with your made up bullshit about disrespect and recall what you have been saying, you make this apps knowing only i know what you say and then you make them bend the truth, and respect your elders, i can't stop laughing and didn't you have "Finals" to study for?, its best you get your grades in school, go study, and give up.

**EDIT**

"Hi lynxa "me *******"' - lol!, you say i disrespected you?, you started the whole argument on the jokacraft temp server that led to this, you made countless threats on demotion and you continued to talk trash to me after i started to ignore you, and you were not talking to Carmaniac that day, you ignored the global warning about using &k and other colors, so i muted you for 16 minutes then you made another account rather than waiting the mute out and started to ask why you were muted, later after i told you, you went afk then once you were afk i remember what you said to me on the temp server, thats what led to you ban and multi account and ignoring/not waiting your mute out also played a part.
And the whole thing you said about you saying hi to me then i cursed at you thats such a lie kido.

Move along and find another server, ohh and i also forgot your advertising on the temp server.

****EDIT****
You said you never disrespected me? ok then

1) countless threats of demotion.
2) saying i don't have a life - don't believe it check your other threads.
3) making up countless lies towards your unban appeals doesn't help it either.
4) avoiding being muted / multiaccount
5) straight away blamed me for all unban appeals that day - false positive.
6) blamed and flamed at me accusing of banning your "bro", it was your ip ban - think before you say things.

****** Ohh this is a good one ********

thou cause if you had not banned me i would have never found the servers that i found, they are a lot better then jokacraft in my opinion. and lynxa just to let you know im predicting that if you dont admit my innocence then jokacraft will fall adn the cause would be you lynxa. do not think i am fooling around because i have predicted things and even had new invention ideas and all of them came a realality

IM back just to see whats going on and I see my warning of my prediction is starting to happen. Lynxa you must not be in high school cause if you were you would know I do have finals those are tests for stuff we learn throughout the whole year, we had mid-terms before that covered the first half of the year. And you said I ignored warnings well clearly that is a poor choice to hold against me because I rarely read sever rules and no one told me anything about broadcasts so how would I know that it is a warning for everyone not just the trouble makers. I didnt even use color text, you would know that if you were paying attention, but no one listens to me and everyone tries to grief me on nearly all the servers i go on. but im used to it now, and i use &k once as a test. you did not mute me for 16 mins i clearly remember seeing 2 hours thats why i went on my side account. if it had been 16 mins i would have just waited but it wasnt 16 mins. and you say you ban me for multi accounts well i saw like a week after my ban that having more than 1 acc was not in the rules so that cant be held against me if it was not a rule, and i know that you would be like "Proof???" so here: http://www.jokacraft.com/t10105-two-accounts#50709
----------------------------------------
I have found 3 other servers that are a lot better then this one Razz. Im even a Mod on one of them.
And my bro got on the server before and shortly after was banned so thers my fact Mad
advertising on a temp server what about it that were loads of other people and plus you said there were no rules on that server, if you need proof go check through your posts.
oh and did you see Joker himself offered to skype with me about it. Razz
Even if i do get unbanned i might not even go back as often as i did. In my opinion im free now ever since the ban Ive been able to do a lot more things where on Joka I was not able to. You see even if you talk trash to me I dont really care, Im used to it after all.
since im kinda bored Im going to put a few "fun facts" about me just as a little entertainment:
-my great great grandfather was killed because he too deadly as a soldier his 8 wives were later killed one the daughter was not killed
-I am the inventor of certain things in minecraft, certain homes, glitches, and more...
-I soon will be an Elder for 1 of the 3 servers, after that i would be an elder in one, a Mod in another, and just a rank 2 in the third server.
---------------------------------------
I saw you no longer have the hunger games server but I did not check to see why yet.
---------------------------------------
anyway thats it for now.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xlilylilyx on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 pm

MegaV87 wrote:
I have found 3 other servers that are a lot better then this one Razz. Im even a Mod on one of them.
oh and did you see Joker himself offered to skype with me about it. Razz
-I am the inventor of certain things in minecraft, certain homes, glitches, and more...
-I soon will be an Elder for 1 of the 3 servers, after that i would be an elder in one, a Mod in another, and just a rank 2 in the third server.

Oh so you basically only stay on servers where you're superior/mod/elder or whatever? Is that it? And wow, You're maybe going to talk to Joker, good for you? But why would you want to do that anyway, since you said you wouldn't come on the server anymore. Listen, if you don't like the server then move along! If you're so happy on those other servers/forum, then go rage against admins other there!

EDIT: Thought you don't seem like such a bad guy, so can we just end the conversation right here?
xlilylilyx
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 am

Ohh nice if you want to talk about servers your mod and admin on i have a list, and i'm pretty sure i am in high school were i go i have my finals in year 9, i'm in year 10 doing my majors for my future for studies on graphics game development and architecture, and its very simple if you find those server more better than ours then leave already, i have no interest to continue talking to you about this since its very old and its already sorted out, you in the other hand just don't give up.
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roystonpkc on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:37 am

Hey mega, FUCK OFF in this server´╝îyou said your a mod in another server, so what of you wanna compare I'm a owner in 5 server, mod in 2 sever and promoter in one server which is jokacraft. You mother fucking bitch wanna compare, well FUCK You big ass and balls, lynxa! I support you !!

roystonpkc
Glow Level
Glow Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xslickzzx on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:40 am

Yea mega just give it up, move on to another server your banned, so deal with it and stop wining
xslickzzx
Maeestro
Maeestro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roystonpkc on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:42 am

Yeah bitch, go to your mod server,

roystonpkc
Glow Level
Glow Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Mega, I'm sure we've had enough of you. I do wonder why you even come back here.
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top